KN95 N95 Reusable Breathing Face Mask
P2 REUSABLE FACE MASK
CLICK HERE- BUY ONLINE AND SAVE
PLEASE NOTE: Sold in Lots of 10pcs in a sealed pouch due to hygienic reasons
A P2 mask, also known as a P2/KN95 mask Filter Mask reduces the risk of Bacteria. Lab-tested and clinically proven to prevent the risk of infection. Filters out bacteria, dust, chemicals, particles, pollen and smoke.
- Active high-filtration mask Filter PM2.5,
- AUSTRALIAN STOCK
- Material: Non-woven Fabric
- Filtering Rate: ≥95% (0.075μm particles)
- Up To 50 Times Protection Against Non-Toxic Specks of dust, Fibres & Aqueous Mists
- High filtration efficiency and low breathing resistance
- Adjustable nose clip
- 72 hrs of protection
- Reusable up to 72 hr
- PACKING: LOTS OF 10
- Free Shipping Nationwide
KN95 Precautions for Mask Wear
1. Wash hands before wearing a mask, or avoid touching the inside of the mask to reduce the risk of contamination.
2. Clear inside and outside of the mask, upper and lower; KN95 mask with a printed side faces outside; metal strip/sponge strip end is on the top of the mask.
3. Make sure the mask is well-fitted with your face. The simple test method is: after wearing the mask, exhale forcefully, you should not feel any exhale air
The mask is not omnipotent, wearing a mask correctly, regular washing of hands with disinfects may reduce the infection.
Is there a difference between KN95 and N95?
The n95 mask is actually a respirator, a respirator that is designed to be more tightly attached to the face than a common mask and can filter particles in the air very effectively. where n denotes notresistanttooil, which can be used to protect against non-oil suspended particles;95 means that the filtration efficiency is greater than or equal to 95%, indicating that after careful testing, this respirator can block at least 95% of the very small (0.3-micron grade) test particles.
From the design, if ranked according to the priority of the wearer`s own protective ability (from high to low): N95 mask > surgical mask > general medical mask > ordinary cotton mask.
If worn correctly, the N95 filters better than the normal and medical masks. However, even if worn in full compliance, the risk of infection or death cannot be eliminated 100%.
KN95 is one of the levels specified in the Chinese Standard GB2626-2006.
N95 is one of the levels specified in the US Standard 42 CFR 84.
These two levels of technical requirements, testing methods and so on are basically the same,
The filtration efficiency is 95% under the corresponding standard.
Please Enquire Here.