New Bridge Services are leaders in temporary fences and fence related / industrial application materials. With its view on a sustainable future for our planet we are proud to launch our range N B S EASY INSTALL WPC FENCE PANELS and N B S EASY INSTALL WPC DECKING. We are sure that it will eventually replace the conventional timber used for decking and wood palling fence which are used as fence Neighbour boundary partitions/ fences.
Decking board bottom side (wood grain finish)
What is EASY INSTALL N B S WPC?
WPC (Wood plastic composite) material is made of Wood Fibre, Plastic and Few of chemical additives:
- Wood cellulose – EASY INSTALL WPC uses pine wood powder.
- Plastic – EASY INSTALL WPC adopts the plastic material containing both new and reclaimed HDPE (high-density polyethylene) as per the strict ratio. Other plastic material (like PPPolypropylene, PVC-Polyvinyl chloride etc.) can replace PE on clients special demands.
- Chemical additives (Couplant) – Like colorants, coupling agents, stabilizers, blowing agents, reinforcing agents, foaming agents and lubricants make wood and plastic compounded perfectly.
Wood Composite Plastic is high performance fibre composite that delivers a revolutionary green technology. The core fibre composite technology, developed and refined through the years, promises to ease pressures on our forests by delivering an optimum and viable timber free alternative acceptable for mass applications and integration with industry.
“N B S Easy INSTALL WPC DECKING”
(N B S Easy decking series)
|Decking Panel||5500mm long x 140mm wide x 23mm thick ,supplied in 2750×2=5500(Recommended Installation length) (0.77 M2) ( weight 17kg per panel)||Mahogany, Grey, Teak|
|Joist||5500mm x 50mm x 28mm|
|Fascia||5500mm x 133×10.5mm (weight12kg per panel)|
|Clips||Box = 250 clips|
|Place the joist on the ground
|Two ways to fix Joist :
|Place the decking on the joist, make sure that
the gap between the wall and the decking
should be at lease 12mm
|Slip the Clip into the gap between the decking, and screw it in to the joist|
|Each decking board should be cut less
|Make sure that the gap between the end of decking should be at least 6mm|
Fix the side panel to the parallel joist or decking board.
Storage before installation: Decking Boards must be stored 1) On a flat surface 2) undercover 3) away from direct sunlight and heat.
Outdoor decking (N B S easy decking series)
- Light and Easy to install
- Timber Free
- Recovered Waste
- Weather Proof
- Fungal Resistant
- Erosion Resistant
- Insect Proof
- Last for 50yr, with a 5 yr. limited warranty you will never have to replace or stain your decking ever
- Does not mould or rot
- Add value to your property
- Available in 4 wood natural finish shades/ colours
- We have a solution to replace every wood application with Wood Composite Plastic
- No harmful chemicals or formaldehyde release
- Does not bow or splinter (Please refer to Storage before installation )
- Good weathering resistance with UV stabilizers
- Less maintenance
- Never have to stain or paint
- Realistic pricing.
CLICK HERE to download EASY DECKING BROCHURE